E.L.I.'s Addicting Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stranger Next Door

Go down

The Stranger Next Door Empty The Stranger Next Door

Post  Churro Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:39 pm

The Stranger Next Door is and awesome book about this kid who moves into a new neighboorhood. Yada yada ya, u think you've heard this all before?

Evil or Very Mad YOU ARE SO VERY, VERY WRONG!!!

First of all, this book was written by his cat--well parts of it. Everyone at school thinks the main character is rich and stuck up, so they ignore him. And then he meets this guy called Rocky (bits are told by Rocky, a guy in the witness protection program--you wanna know why? too bad-read the book), who moves into the house next door. Well, a couple a nights after Rocky moves in, Alex wakes up in the middle of the night and smells smoke. He looks out the window, and ROCKY'S HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gasp? but why? more and more houses go up in flames, and Alex and Rocky are getting suspicious...

READ READ READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!

cccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo cyclops

Hey, hey, hey, it's Fat Albert! JK it's really Shnitzel. I haven't read this book but i'm making Churro mad because im invading the page!!!!! lol hahaha. I'm gonna go eat an alligator silent , see ya! -Shnitzel

Last edited by Shnitzel on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Churro doesent watch spelling very well.)

Churro

http://churrosworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum