E.L.I.'s Addicting Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight the movie!

Go down

Twilight the movie! Empty Twilight the movie!

Post  Shnitzel Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 pm

OMG OMG IM SOOOOOOOO EXITED! Razz Twilight comes out Nov. 21 its gonna suck considering the plot was not well followed... but spend 11 $ at your local theatre to watch it anyway! Laughing

FUN FACTS: The guy that plays Edward (Robert Pattinson) also played Sedrick in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" (for the record, totally not my idea, if this is copywritten and we could get sued for like, 1 gajillion $ just for using J.K Rowling's title it was all Churro's idea! By the way I'm not stealing the name I'm just using it. OK that came out so totally wrong. What I meant to say was... oh nevermind.) The guy that plays Jacob (the hot one, sorry Robert, he totally beat you for that one) was Shark Boy in the REALLY lame movie "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" (same thing goes for the person that made that movie, I hate to mention this but dude who created SB & LG it was SO lame. Suspect ) Also, the scene was set in Forks, Washington. I've been there and for a small town its pretty freakin' awesome! Anyway, toodles!

This awesome topic was brought to you by the one, the only, Shnitzel! NOT Churro. afro

Shnitzel

Back to top Go down